What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive training guide teaching you how to develop a rock-solid Jiu Jitsu foundation
- Teaching you one of the most powerful open-guard attack combinations in jiu jitsu
- Teaching you defences and counters against the most commonly experienced attacks
- Teaching you the most important throws and standing attacks for sport jiu jitsu
- Teaching you sure-fire ways to escape the frustrating side-mount position
- Teaching you often overlooked takedowns from the knee-start position
- Teaching you the simplest and most effective ways to pass the guard
- Teaching you vital principles from each of the major positions
- Teaching you how to break down a strong opponent’s posture
- Teaching you powerful sweeps and attacks from the bottom
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. BJJ Building Blocks scores 70.61/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bjjbuildingblocks.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD129.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bjjbuildingblocks.com you’ll also be taken through to bjjbuildingblocks.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)